About API Crown Remover Kit
- The Crown remover is a spring-loaded mechanical device to remove the bonded crowns and bridges by an intensive impulse.
- Spring loaded crown remover with 8 tips and a wrench.
- Special tip for bridge removing
- Impulse strength is controllable
- Eight different designs of tips allow engaging in different places of crown margins.
- It has a special steel string that can be pulled underneath the bridge and engaged in the rectangular tip when an impulse is
applied to it pulls out the bridge.
- Impulse strength should be lowered for root treated teeth.
- For permanent removal of crowns by breaking the seal between tooth and crown even after sectioning with a bur.
- The setting of the impulse to a higher level can break the underlying tooth. Be careful.
- Made of high grade Stainless Steel