About GDC Root Elevator Set Of 9
Elevator instruments are used to luxate teeth, and this technique imparts forces to tooth particles that sever the periodontal ligament around tooth roots inside the socket and expand alveolar bone around tooth particles.
- Elevators truly believe in the importance of tissue-preserving extractions. Especially in the field of implantology tissue preserving
- Can avoid complex bone augmentation.
- Root elevators enable easy and comfortable tissue-preserving extraction of all teeth by:
- Sharp working tips.
- Thin working tips.
- Ergonomic design.
- Made up of high-quality medical grade Stainless Steel
- Easy nomenclature for identification
- Sharp beaks of forceps thus promoting effortless extraction
- Tight Grasping Handles
- Corrosion resistant