About Maarc Bite Registration Wax
BRW/Classic BRW/Perfect Bite is a type of impression wax with aluminum fillers used in direct technique to record the patient’s upper and lower teeth in the bite position to assist in the making and fitting of dental prostheses and indirect restorations.
Properties & Advantages:–
- The wax sheets are dimensionally more stable and tough, as compared to the modeling wax base plate wax, and do not distort easily due to external factors.
- The impression of the bite is more refined when recorded using BRW, due to softening of the wax evenly by the aluminum filler particles which disperse the heat
- The shrinkage after cooling Is negligible due to the crystallization of wax around the resin & aluminum particles.
Shelf life and storage:-
- Best before 60 months under proper storage.
- Store at Temp between 10°C to 40°C.