About Maarc D – Vitz Pulp Devitalizing Paste
- Pulp devitalizing paste.
- Provides powerful pulp-devitalizing properties.
- Contains paraformaldehyde and lidocaine.
- Arsenic free.
- Used for pulp devitalization.
- Acts as a coagulant on album.
- Syringe-based dispensing system.
- Causes rapid mummification of pulp.
- Contains paraformaldehyde and lidocaine for powerful pulp devitalizing properties and pain relief.
- Comes in a syringe-based dispensing system for easy and rapid application.
- Has an optimal consistency for convenient use.
- A 3-gram syringe
- 5 applicator tips
Properties & Advantages:
- D-Vitz is used for pulp devitalization when it’s advisable and arsenic-free preparation is preferred.
- Active ingredient Paraformaldehyde is a coagulant that acts on pulp and provides the required fibrous consistency for its subsequent extirpation.
Shelf life and storage:
- Shelf life: 24 months under proper storage
- Storage temperature: between 10°C to 30°C