About Algimix II Alginate Mixer
- The alginate mixer is a useful tool for making alginate paste in dental clinics and labs.
- The Algimix II Alginate Mixer has a bowl that rotates, making it easier and quicker to mix the powder and water to get a bubble-free alginate mix for top-notch dental impressions.
- This machine is compact and easy to use.
- Algimix II Alginate Mixer has four mixing speeds and on of the switch.
- The Algimix II Alginate Mixer comes with two mixing bowls and two spatulas. The bowls are attached and detached easily for thorough cleaning.
- Unique semi-soft bowls give the best possible mixing consistency.
Mix powder and water together in the alginate mixer bowl until all the powder is soaked with water. Increase the speed and press the spatula on the side of the bowl to create a bubble-free alginate paste. Reduce the rotation speed briefly and scoop the mixed alginate into the impression tray. Alginate mixer bowl can be easily mounted and unmounted for easy cleaning.